Ignite Knox is a four-day community engagement and leadership experience that introduces students to our Scruffy City through cultural, outdoor and service experiences. Our hope is that you see Knoxville as your home and not just a four-year destination for college.
Ignite Team Leaders will lead students through activities that highlight the history and culture of Knoxville. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet various city leaders during the program.
The program’s home base is campus. Participants will live in a residence hall together with their leaders and participant in day and evening activities. The cost of $150 includes lodging on campus, six meals, city excursions, transportation to and from service sites, a t-shirt and program materials.
Use the link at the top of this page to register. No payment is required; we will charge your student account in August.
Highlights of the Program
- Live on campus for the week with all participants and leaders
- Interact with Knoxville community leaders at a dinner held in downtown
- Serve with a local Knoxville organization
- Participate in various city excursions (i.e. paddle boarding, tour of the Tennessee Theatre, food tastings, rock climbing, and more!)
- Participate in leadership development workshops led by Ignite Team Leaders
2018 FAQ COMING SOON or email firstname.lastname@example.org.