June 8-10 & August 17-20 (early move-in)
The Ignite Leadership Summit is a fun-filled three-day event for incoming students who want an experience like nothing else!
Led by Ignite Team Leaders—current students at UT, the Ignite Leadership Summit experience provides a warm welcome to Big Orange Country.
The Ignite Leadership Summit has two sessions and takes place at YMCA, Blue Ridge Assembly in Asheville, NC. The cost of $150 includes transportation via charter bus, air-conditioned lodging, meals, ropes course, a T-shirt, and program materials.
Use the link at the top of this page to register. No payment is required; we will charge your student account in August.
- Connect with current student leaders
- Participate in an outdoor challenge course (always “challenge by choice”)
- A high-energy UT traditions tournament
- Learn UT chants, cheers, and game day traditions
- Define your personal leadership style, identify your core values, and learn how to work with others in a group setting
- Enjoy bonfires, games, and dance parties
A picture is worth a thousand words—take a look at a few from previous Ignite Leadership Summits on the Center for Leadership and Service Facebook page!
2018 FAQ COMING SOON or email email@example.com.